March 01, 2010

triple M = My Mama's Month

announcing the start of My Mama's Month!!!

on behalf of these specific reasons -
1. i miss my mom n dad so much (i know i jz met dem, but it jz made me wants to see dem mor...)
2. on __ april is __ ________ ________
3. on __ march is __ ________
4. March starts with the letter "M"
5. the existence of my blog
(blanks r left so s not to spoil the surprise...-tho x de la surprise sngt...hehe)
n many more~...

i would like to dedicate the 31 days in march to my loving mother...
(wish me luck on this!)
n post out all the advices she gave me that i miss since studying faraway...huhu...

since today is the opening day (hehe)...enjoy dis vid! (a concise form of my mother's advices...hehe, but mayb some myte b repeated in the coming days)



lol...standing ovation for anita renfroe...

n it's true...mother never get tired giving us advices...
but funny that now i realized how much i missed them...:) -n also need dem-
(nobody forces me out of bed anymore or tell me to finish my homework...which i end up procrastinating evrything...erk`) - on my way to change myself
thnx mama!

* latest advice i heard was to pray for success, work only wouldn't b enuf...

also - alfatihah to ayah ami farhani who passed away last nite (takziah ami)

No comments: