March 04, 2010

ich sing fuer mama

today's post coincide wif reason no. 3 y i chose dis month s My Mama's Month...:D


3. on 4th march is my birthday!


about 21 yrs ago...it was a bright morning i suppose...(no idea, i simply can't recall a thing wut had happened at the moment...so, dis is wut i thought had happened)...an exhausted women was waiting in a labor room...a man stood beside her, holding her hands...


"dis must really hurts!" thought the man to himself s his hands were almost crushed by her strong clutch (dis one my dad told me about it...:p)


at 8.30 a.m., in the morn of march 4th 1989...
finally, bless God!...a 'very cute' tiny baby came peeking out into dis amazing world~


of course dis 'cute' creature never knew what will she face in the coming tymes...(sory terbajet cute...lol)


but s she arrived on her 21st yr, she realized one wrong thing (many actually but dis is definitely a crucial mistake)...


evry time 4th march arrived those 20 yrs ago, she expected to b celebrated...congratulated...(not actually self conscious, but nobody purposely forgot d'day dey were born even tho they dun like celebrating dem - dis is my self defense...lol...bare wif me for a little while)


but dis yr, she tot to herself after countless of miracles n discoveries she plucked out of dis magnificent world...y?...y am i celebrating the day that mark another yr closer to death?...another few months, or weeks infact mayb even days from the after world?...


so, alright...i'll celebrate dis day s my renovation day!...dis yr shud b better than last yr...(of course it shud- insyaAllah - tlg ameenkn)


but then again, dis is still a mistake...am not the one supposed to b celebrated today...it doesn't cost me any difficulty peeping into dis world the first tyme...not even a single sweat...no hospital fees to b paid, no new clothes n new attire to be prepared, not even efforts to push myself out...


21 yrs ago, on 4th march (sebut bnyk2 kali so u guys wont forget it...lol)...a woman an a man struggled their efforts n savings for the joy of having this grown up 'girl' (am still a girl i dun care!) alive n able to roam around this wide humongous world~


so, 


i regard over everybody's wishes for me today to my beloved mom who sacrificed her life trying to carry me all those months in her womb n delivering me safely into this universe n taking care of me for all those 21 yrs dat has passed untill i became someone like i am now~...n thnx also to my dad who shaped my mind n taught me evrything he knew-


wish them! okay peeps-


and also, on this 'precious' day, i dedicate this song to the one responsible for my being alive



[his face cam adeeq mase kecik kn mama...:p]


a german song entitled 'i sing for mama'


thnx for bringing me into this world mama!...i can't imagine not being able to be alive...i luv exploring this world n feeling all the emotions n experiences in stored-


n so i will always 'sing' for u n ayah!


#when i was in 3rd yr secondary school, my school principal (ke principle?...k, my english teacher will kill me for forgetting dis again!) gave us a very touching advice dat i never forget till today...
"your parents are your life here (dis world) as long as u r not married (i was in an all girls school), so evrytime you here the 'azan', say the azan's prayer n combine it wif a prayer for ur mom n dad (the most common one, of course u know it) so dat you will never forget to pray for them evryday!"


practice dat okay evrybody~


* today's post came in late s i finished my class late - a fabulous lecture from dr asyraf fayek the one info i jz can't help but to share it coz i felt it really last yr-


-dun feel for 'laryngeal click' on ur own body! please! or not evryone of you will think that you have post-cricoid carcinoma n dis is true!...dis obsession happens to all of us and by the end of the year you end up having 120 diseases-


nice typing today! n thnx for reading till d end~

4 comments:

Haru said...

aslmwbt k.lynne
saya sedang terkesan dengan nasihat guru besar akak tu
terima kasih!
insyaAllah saya amalkan n xnak lupe nasihat tersebut~

selamat hari jadi :)
moga membesar dengan tekad berbakti dan beramal

Hafzi said...

hepi birthday hoho

Dr Asyraf Farouq :
In Medicine, you'll learn about LIFE. Not medicine only.

lynne said...

tqah - thnx my bunny!!!...

hafzi - thnx!

f.a.i.t.h said...

when i see Qilah's fatigue and patience in her face, i couldn't help but missing my mom.

children worship the ground that their mothers step on. what mom says is the most soothing. what mom buys is the coolest. and what mom cooks is the best.

thank you dear mothers for all the hardships you took in raising us up to be a human being.