March 31, 2010

the end of March~

final post for dis month...huhu...

as a final dedication of march to my mother
this is a song for you ma~



thnx for all the advices u have ever given to me...
sorry if at those moments, i responded badly...but i took in evryword u've said n digested them well enough!
n through all ur advices i know u love me...:D
i love u too ma!
n i really hope u enjoyed 2010's march!
_______________________________________

s to why i chose to write down these memorable advices...
because i always forget how important it is to have sumbody always reminding me-
of course, those 30 advices or so weren't the only things mama has taught me...mama's advices are countless!
but ma...even now am already 21...(i know i still look like a kid...haha)...plz dun stop advising me!!!
May Allah grant you a blissful life mama!
(dun forget to pray for ur parents evrytime u hear the 'azan'!)

*boys, korg plan ap ntuk mama esok?...it's been four yrs am not home for tomorrow's celebration...so dis yr i'll celebrate for you through my blog-tak pe kn ma?...jz another 2 yrs hopefully~

and also i wanna convey my utmost gratitude to evryone who has ever given me even a single word of advice or teachings, or even to jz brighten my day...may Allah bless your life here and There!

*i consider people dat advices me cares for me...meaning, they love me...LOL...love you guys too!
so...tegurla kalau saye silap...nk tegur saje2 pon boley...hehe

HAPPY MAMA'S MONTH!!!!
-sedeyh jugak march da nk abes...~
*n ma...pray for me dat i study well...please...i never fail to feel anxious n unease b4 any exam..huhu

3 comments:

princess kacang said...

ni nk ckp sket ni..
air dlm washing machine tu da penuh hahahahhaha.;p
[saje xde kerja<3 u]

lynne said...

haha!

nnt ak tutop la...tgh bilas tuh~

Anonymous said...

21? mudanya.