March 15, 2010

ka-ching!

i dun usually hav a specific music genre's fav, it really depends on my interest at dat moment...n today, it's about "ka-ching!" by shania twain...

coz, in a way...it reminds me of this event-

just a few days before i started my primary school, my mom called me to come into her room n learn something...learn how to use *MONEY* (*blink2*)

now, money is another thing am really interested in investigating...LOL

so, my first introduction to money was to remember these-


owh...easy...haha
nex...
we mock-played as a customer and a seller...my mom was the seller, n i was the customer (obviously)...

"ok, kalau kklg nk beli air harge 30 sen, which one will you give the cashier?"...my mom asked...

i pointed to these...(hehe da budget kene kire2)

"hurm, if u dun have these...if u only have this...kklg kene buat camane?"
hurm...i need to change it into those smaller values first then...dunno~

"kalau kklg x de duit yg nilai dy kecik, org kedai tu kene bagi baki la...from 50 cent, tolak 30cent air td how much shud you get?" my mom taught me-

"20!" i replied..."okay, yg mane satu?"she asked-
"yg ni!"...i pointed
n so on...we carried on wif diffrent ways n values of using the money...(x ingt details...it was a millennium ago~)...n sumhow, i realized it became like some sort of ritual to my sibs n me whenever any one of us is about to enter primary school, my mum will call us over to her room n teach us one by one....

thnx mama...being independent here  n getting the chance to hold *big* money (RM 10 was a big amount to me once...LOL)...i realized how crucial it was for you to teach me dat lesson 14 yrs ago-

*tho being busy is tiresome, but free time kills you!
*cultural day report - i can't believe myself dat i never knew anything about kazakhstan!!!! preposterous!...i knew dat these "-stans" ending countries do exist, but how on earth have i never thought of finding out about their culture, people n country??? (i jz knew where they are situated in the world's map yesterday...can u believe dat?)...since yesterday's crowd was unbelievably copious, i'll hav to find out more about them tomorrow~ :D

1 comment:

mimie said...

doposen!!! hahaha.. comel la ur post! XP