March 26, 2010

responsibility

dis story was about one of the first job assigned to me after i finished school (i never really had the chance to be responsible in sumthing yet while am in my school ages)

my aunty, she is an english teacher...she wanted me to help her typing sumthing out since i was so free at that tyme. "ok!" i said. she said she'd give me the material to be typed out on friday and my mom heard all these conversation going out.

by friday, i forgot all about our agreement and went to visit school wif my frens...so, that evening, as my mum and dad picked me up from school, mama asked-

"bukan yana janji ngan aunty bariah nk type out her school works ke?"
dang!...huhu..."ooppss, i forgot!"...
"hmm...mane boley macam nie!...da cakap kene buat!...u have to apologise!"
erk...(am embarrased now)...hehe
at last, mama called aunty bariah and explained dat i was at school and didn't get the chance to finish up her work...phew!...

hehe... thnx mama!

but after dat i got a very long lecture about responsibility and following datelines throughout our journey back home from gombak...huhu

luckily my mum was around explainin' all my careless mistakes...but i dun get her to cover up for me around here much...huhu...well, dat really isn't my point, hehe...:p
i mean,we can't always expect there are simple solutions to our problems...i shud've faced it straight-face n called aunt bariah myself...

but dat day really taught me sumthing important-
take responsibility to wut u have said...hurm~
and also - admit u've made a mistake

(haha, teringat ayah bengang once when i dun wanna admit i didnt look at the side mirror mase nk kluar dari roundabout atas stadium...i did look honestly!...but i jz didnt have the reflex to turn my steering away dat night...sorry la ayah~) - still x admit jugak...:p

No comments: