March 17, 2010

a basket of fruits~

-written on a very blissful day-

reminiscent of memoirs from my primary school, i'll never forget dis one for sure~
i was in standard 3 primary school, n s usual...before an art exam, we would be given a list of required paintings or arts for a one hour exam the next day...so i brought mine back, my mum told us (my brother n i) to study for the exam...study for arts???...it sounds funny to me at the tyme, we were busy watching doremon as usual...LOL

i swerved, not in the mood to join my brother's n my mother's study group...but then, their drawings caught my eyes...n i was suddenly very interested in learning how to draw that-

- draw a basket of fruits -

so my mum taught us, first...draw a big huge 'S' in the middle of ur drawing-

nex, draw the basket below the 'S'...two slightly narrowed down vertical lines n a slightly curved base to complete it-

then complete it wif a handle...n upside down 'U' like dis-

nex fill it up wif fruits-

and finally, decorate it as u like~

done!jadi x mama?...i practiced dis whenever i got the free tyme...hehe, but i dun get the chance to color it up yet...huhu

one great lesson!...thnx mama!...it's been my inspiration! i really luv drawings~

final cultural day report-
i didn't notice dat cultural day was a really valuable experience until shae pointed it out-

"alah lynn, ni baru layan org sehat, nnt kite nak kene layan org saket...lagi penat!"

a memorable experience describing "malaysia" n its traditional games (am so gud in congkak by now - in explaining part...lol) to the outsiders!...my brain was so clogged wif translating stuff into arabic...God!, it's a real relieve once dey said dey speak english...:D
(the booth was full...imagine if it was an ER...wud dey ask nicely?...is my upcoming yrs' gonna b worst?)

congratz to all involved!...it's been wonderful!

ENT td...get to chat wif dr Aly elGarem about Guillotine...really interesting! ophthal comes early...erk!

1 comment:

Jackster said...

drawing tutorial ? um - wow ? haha nice2