March 10, 2010

pengorbanan ayah

today's advice end up with a tragic sacrifice by my dad-

we were on a trip, and we stayed in a cabin (or mayb a camp...i cant specifically rmmbr the place)...n in dat cabin/camp was dis-

 -a nice short stand fan standing low on one of the cabinet

at home, we dun have dis kind of fan...we jz have the traditional ceiling ones...so we were kind of excited to meet dis other species of fans (ehem...i was around 5 yrs old okay!)...n my mum introduced us to this fan

"ni kipas!...kalau tekan butang nnt dy pusing, n angin dy kuar macam kipas kat atas tu...cume yg atas tu gune suis"

"ooo"...i mouthed...n s usual, i started to investigate the function of dis thing, i pushed the button n a gush of air blew at me...i was so intrigued...i went closer and...

"eh jgn dekat2!...kalo termasuk jari kat dlm tu nanti luke...yg pusing2 tu tajam tu!"...my mum warned

remember i said i wasn't convince if the warning was jz explained...(hehe)

i guess my dad still saw the curiosity in my face or sumthing because the nex thing happened was -

"tengok nie ayah letak jari dlm kipas!" my dad said in front of the spinning fan...he put in his finger n...

"OUCH!!!"...my dad pulled away his bleeding finger...erk!...n my mum came fussing n said..."la...yg gi letak jari tu betol2 dlm kipas tu kenape???"

huhu...i seriously never came nearer a stand fan except to push the start button on after dat...LOL...

thnx ayah...hehe-

3 comments:

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

cooooooooool daddddddd

huhu~
vote for ayah akk!!
:D

lynne said...

haha...ni bkn af la nisa...

sarah said...

learning by doing
is the BEST LESSON

huu,tapi kesian
ayah jadik mangsa
yana, u sgt2 nakal!thanx 4 dad jgak.haha