March 30, 2010

day before the closing post

wow...i really didn't expect i'd b dis consistent in posting my mother's advice evry single day in march...but alhamdulillah, sumhow, i did manage...:D

today's advice wud b the last one b4 the final post tomorrow...uhuh~
an advice...
that i personally witness...
which can change...
a very cool gurl into a "giddy' one...LOL
an advice i can't object to say dat people fall into giggles and smiles....ehem...
the one dat gurls my age...of course wud b talking n definitely thinkin about...hahaha
this advice...if u got it, it will definitely b really hard to forget!

well, it's obvious "about what" it is by now ryte?

hmm...dis was about 3 and 1/2 yrs ago plus minus 2-3 months...i was at the airport...wif all my families...n of course dear friends...most of the gen6 to b exact (some of us flew first)...we were due to depart to egypt...:D

wif all the cryings and goodbye sobs...i hugged all my family members...jz by the escalator down to the passport site...n on my mother's turn (the last one)...hugged me n held my shoulder...mama said-

"eh! liyana kalau nk kawen nnt bg tau mama dulu tau!"

....

.....

..........

huh???

for a moment there i tot...huh???

"hehe...takkanla x bg tau mama!"...
honestly, i didn't see dis advice coming...LOL...
but...
reaching my fourth yr here in cairo...i understood why mama gave me dis advice!...:D

dun worry mama...if i do have the intentions, u'll b the first person to know!
(owh mimi, of course u too!...but after my mum k!)

this life is really filled with loves~

1 comment:

princess kacang said...

aunty she wants to marry someone on her 22th birthday..
i wonder who's that lucky young man..probably from our gen6's friend jugak.;p


regards,
fiza..

p/s-aunty kena bce tau hahahaha.;p