March 18, 2010

spectacles

once u've read the title, u'd expect my mom's advice that i wud like to talk about today is-
"jgn duduk dekat sngt ngan TV!!!...rosak mate tu nnt!"

hehe...
well, i did get dat advice-
but about 3 times only...i wasn't dat stubborn u know...(kan mama kan?)

the most frequent one i got wud b-

evrytyme my mom wanna watch TV, n she didn't hav her glasses by her~

"kklg, tolong amekkn spec mama"
n so i went to fetch it, just dat...i can't help my self to not wear it on the way to give it back to her!...wut does it feel to look behind these round glasses?...haha...
n if mama caught me wearing them-
"liyana, jgn pakai spec mama!!!...rosak mate tu nnt, power mama tinggi!!!"
n of course, i dun believe dat- then...huhu

but now, after studying the physiology of eyes...n about to start my ophthalmology round nex sunday...(cepatnye~)...i can't deny d'fact my mom gave anymore~...

dis one looks like mine...(x penah terfikir nk amek gmbr spec b4 dy hilang...huhu)

*i need to wear em since my third yr in meds school...i often misplace it, but usually found it back...jz, dis tyme i can't find it anywhere anymore...uhuk...kene buat baru~ (bile ntah-)...where r u Mr specky???

debate smalam...POI = "please! dun brake my heart!"...gud one ayu!...:D

1 comment:

afifah said...

post yang best-ni komen pertama akk kay!hehe