February 27, 2010

totally unexpected

my winter trip firstly is unexpected...never crossed my mind to spend 5 days wif my mom n dad 5 month earlier than expected...and also, my visit to cambridge...i never expect to get strolling around this -


dat mornin (feb 20, 2010), my dad went for his conference while we were brought around cambridge by kak azlin...she's a cambridge Phd student in bioscience...
we started here


marveling the art of trees on building suddenly we saw dis


oooohhh...wut a splendid view!!!
i absentmindedly walk into dis corridor to get a closer look...n suddenly came here -


me - erk, mama!...kat sini macam dlm harry potter kn?
mama - a aa la...


kak azlin - yup!...kat sini la derang shoot some of the scene in harry potter...two colleges was chosen, cambridge and another one in oxford...


me - wutt??? (i staggered) how on earth did i end up here??? (i jz can't believe my eyes n kept spinning around n taking pictures...)


kak azlin - in here is the dining hall...kecik je actually tp angle care dy shoot tu nmpk besar...


(still amazed on how i suddenly came here unplanned) - shud've studied wut cambridge has b4 visiting it...huhu


so der stuck my happy face...lol


thnx mama n ayah!!!...thnx for having a conference der ayah!...lol
to those who dun fancy harry potter...sorry, i jz can't get rid of my childish obsession... tho of course i've stopped reading it nowadays (only bcoz my set is in malaysia...huhu)

but who knows wut is in store for our future ryte?
i jz can't imagine y i never knew they did the shooting der, or not it wud b nice to study first n stroll around more~
nway,...am jz so glad..hee-

4 comments:

f.a.i.t.h said...

haha. dah suh aku bace ni mestila nak suh komen kan? :P
iye iye tahniah pijak kat tempat derang shoot harry potter.

*patting on the shoulders*

it was a serendipitous event.
lucky you. :)

princess kacang said...

kinah aku pun kena gak.;p
okay here's my commnent

J.E.L.E.S okay!

Anonymous said...

aku terasa kau comel and i kept on smiling while reading this post. heh ;)

lynne said...

kinah - hehe...x mintak pon komen...LOL...haha...gurau je...mekaseh2!...:D

pjot - never meant to make u jeles dear...huhu...but i jz can't stop fealing happy about it

anonymous - thnx...senyum itu sedekah!