March 09, 2010

no brooch!...but ~

today's post is a very nostalgic one..:D

it's about my fondness of this tiny, sweet, cute little things -


i started liking these cute shiny brooches when i was jz 5-6 years old...it was my mum's
she looked so cool pinning them on her scarfs n i really wanted to try 'em on, but she never let me...
y?...
"tak boleh!!!nanti tercucuk dlm leher...berdarah...susah nnt!"..
[no!!! u might get pricked in ur neck...it'll bleed...it's not gonna b nice!"]

huhu...i seriously dun believe dat...those brooches are tiny!...how dangerous can they be?...so, as an immature child, i gave out my tantrums wif the reason dat i hav to wear scarfs (yeah ryte...while frankly i aimed for the brooches...LOL)

so my mum gave out a solution...

coz i wanted so much to wear those scarfs...she sew one for me so i dun need to use the brooch...huh???

well, i get to wear the scarf alright plus, made me late for school n made my dad late for class too...huhu...i wasn't satisfied, i'll try nex time wif another excuse...LOL

the next opportunity came...dis tyme we were on a trip, and for sure my mum didn't bring her sewing machines along...LOL...i made the same excuse again!...

and dis tyme, my mum came out wif another solution-

"tak boleh pakai pin!...bahaya!!!...mari sini mama ikat, kita ikat naek atas...jadi cam rabbit!...haa...kan comel macam rabbit...ayah tgk...comel x yana???"
[no, u can't wear those pins!...very dangerous!!!...come here i tie 'em, we tie 'em up...like a rabbit!...see...isn't  it cute like a rabbit...ayah, come n see...isn't yana cute???]



rabbit????...haha...staying stubborn i said no!...it's not cute at all!!...i dun like it!!!
huhu...sorry ma...but frankly, i actually like d'idea at dat moment...jz frustrated i dun get to wear those brooches on my scarfs ( n i wanted dem specifically on the neck part...hehe)

thnx for not allowing me to use 'em tho...it was pretty dangerous, come to think of it-

now, evrytime i recall the incident i can't stop smiling!...how funny it was~

so dat's how i came to have dis weird fondness of brooches-..but only the small shiny cute ones...:D

3 comments:

f.a.i.t.h said...

meh nak tengok gambar cute kau tu :P

lynne said...

ihik2...malula!..
i dunno my mum took a picture ke x mase tu...kalo amek sure muke ak burok...haha

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

hehehe,...
x sgka sgt nakal akk sorg ni...

btw, Dr faisal said, bahya pakai brooch...
nnti blh buat lung abscess..