April 01, 2010

happy birthday mama!!!

today is the day
the day why i bothered to fill up those 31 days in march
full of my mother's advices...as a dedication to her
a way for me, far away across continents...to celebrate and appreciate,
the person Allah has grant me
the person is...

my mama!
our latest pic - feb 20, 2010...

here's a birthday song for u-



happy birthday mama!!!

sorry i havn't been able to make it home for your birthday n celebrate wif the boys...
hope my posts brightens ur birthday!
i know, that a month isn't enough to match wut you have done for me ma...
so i pray dat may Allah bless my mother and help her through out her life here and There!
(tolong ameenkn evryone~)

and also....dis is a poem...
dedicated wholeheartedly to mama-


Mama gives hope
When life is low
Mama's a place
Where you can go
Mama is honest
Mama is true
Mama is precious
My Mama is You

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to YOU

I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?

For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true 
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you? 

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.

Happy Birthday Mama!

3 comments:

Eng Einy said...

sankiyu liyana anuar..

[aku wakil mak kau ..hahaha ]

lynne said...

hehe...
same2 rem!

shae_shaari said...

akhirnye tiba jugak bulan april~hehe
tahniah lynne,saye sangat kagum ngan usaha kamu menulis sempena bday mak kamu..=)

to lynne's momma: happy birthday aunty. semoga aunty panjang umur dalam kesihatan dan murah rezeki..bertuah aunty dapat anak cam lynne:)

to cik lynne: teruskan menulis..i will always be your silent reader~