March 31, 2012

atuk

one of those nights i slept with my grandma

she always gives me history class...hehe
not history class like u get at school...
this one keeps ur reticular formation alert ^_^

i asked atuk,
what have u given or would have wanted to give to your mom?
she said
there were no birthday celebration back then...
i havn't given tok teh (we call my great grandma tok teh) anything...


but, i always remember her till today, pray for her,
and very thankful that she managed to bring us up alone, and my children too
u see, my dad passed away when i was five maybe...
i dun remember how it was having a dad...

huu...i never knew that before...
sometimes, life is hard on us
but they always say
"every clouds has its silver lining"

Alhamdulillah we are still given this blessing...
still alive to repent any mistakes or negligence

thanx for sticking around mama ^_^
i hope u enjoyed my tiny effort...
can't do much staying abroad plus my unresolved laziness...hehe


i also wanna convey my utmost gratitude
to everyone (friends and family)
who has supported me with ideas and 'kata2 semangat' to complete my "march project"
i have no idea if am able to do this again,
hopefully yes ^_^

and this is the end of my mama's month 2012...T_T

No comments: