March 04, 2012

pyrex - WEDDING?? :p


hav anyone have these pyrex kitchenwares at home?
i have em at home...but not mine of course...hehe
my mom's..

on this special day,
i'd like to post about my unique gift for my mother..

about 4 years ago, in summer
it was the first time i spent summer in malaysia after 2 years in egypt...
around the last week of my stay in malaysia (if i am not mistaken)
my parents did a small 'open house' for our families...before i flew off..

while mom was cooking,
i helped my dad taking out these pyrex kitchenware from the cabinet
we were planning to use it for serving the dishes
while i was dusting them, ayah told me a story:

"these pyrex were baught when you were three years old"
"waa...so long time ago!"
"yea, at that tyme mama was planning to use them for your wedding...hahaha, n u were only three years old at that time"
"owh really?..."

i was so touched that mama thought of my wedding at that very young age...hehe
so, my unique gift is...

an honour for my mom to plan whatever she likes for my wedding...
cause...since i heard my dad's story,
my 'dream-wedding' is the one my mom wanted!

this is a sharing from my sister...


and as today's my birthday,
i wanna say the same too..
thanx for giving birth to me and bare all my headstrong n naughty n lazy attitude
sorry for that
but i know you love me :D


No comments: