March 09, 2012

miracle

today's idea came from one of my egyptian friend


she said...


hehe...
now we r slowly changing topics from kitchenware to perfumes..
thanx narges!

u'r the only one who mentioned perfume...
i took interest in perfumes because,
my mom loves perfumes too...and,
my first ever perfume was given to me by mama on my 12th birthday...
(11 years ago already?)


n yup...it was a 'miracle'

thanx mama!
it's a miracle indeed that i've lived for 23 years already...
a miracle for me to even take a step on cairo's sacred ground
and a miracle to have wonderful friends ^_^

i wouldn't have reach here without ur nurture n prayers...
_____________________
today, i managed to drop by an amazing event: HARWANIS
though i didn't attend all through...but the talk was splendid...
again, i feel lucky am a girl...haha
selamat hari wanita :)

No comments: