March 18, 2012

souvenirs!!!


really helped ulya dear!

hehe...

the first ever time i brought back souvenirs home

at the age of thirteen, i went to boarding school in Terengganu
(my dad's hometown...)
my first time to travel back home after around 5 months away,
feeling excited :D...hehe
i shopped around Kuala Terengganu


Pasar Payang
Mydin
at the Bus station...(anyone from KT may know these places if it never changes...hehe)

but...
of course using the money mama banked in
i brought back home souvenirs
for each of my family members
mama, ayah, my three brothers...n aunts n uncles n grandma n cousins........:p
haha...

i gave mama


a yellow glass flower! not daffodils exactly...
it was something like tulip or rose if am not mistaken...
but i dun have a picture of it...

*i still love those moments when i get back home n families crowd around my luggage to see what i bring back for them...:D

No comments: