March 27, 2012

makan

makan means eat...hehe

today is my cute cousin's birthday nurin afrina...she just turned 5!

nurin afrina
and also a friend's birthday...:)
this friend said,

"if it was me, i'll treat the whole family dining....or why not you cook something special"

erk, hehe...
my mom cooks so much better, i dun see the necessity...hee
or did i pass the cooking test last february ma? hehe

the first night i reached home in my last winter holiday,
ayah treated us the whole family for a dinner at 'homst'
a chinese muslim cusine restaurant


one of the best places i've been to ^_^
*especially love the soft crabs n fried squids...nyum3

if anyone happens to pass by seksyen 13 shah alam, do visit this place

mama, ayah n my youngest brother ahmad

umi nita, baby rania n papa yen

my grandma, ona n cute aina :)

more enjoyable if u go there in huge groups...:D
(owh...iklan tak berbayar yer...haha)

happy birthday chen!
may another year stores much more treasures n blessings :)
*tp ni bkn ak yg blanje satu family...hehe, ayah ak yg blanje...:D

No comments: