March 08, 2012

coffee tumbler

when i first read this word, i googled it up...hehe
i didn't know what a coffee tumbler is...and turns out it was this

owh~
a Thermos (i call it a Thermos)

this was why my friend wanted to give his mom a thermos



thanx effy! so, ur mom loves coffee ey?

though i may not take this idea of giving my mom a coffee tumbler,
cause i've never seen my mom into coffee that much...hehe
but,
ur reply made me realize that, i wasn't sure what my mom loves to drink!
Owh My God!...can't believe it!!!

so i asked...and ayah replied

"favourite drink mama air barley or tembikai (watermelon) juice"

 

owh, now i remembered that everytime we dine outside,
mama used to order either of them...:)

even how close we are to someone, there's always something we still didn't realize
love you ma!
____________________________
*surgery is fun!!!
last year in my brief surgical round, i wrote about prof Moataz with his 'lion's teeth'
and this year, i feel very lucky that i'll be meeting him every teusday ^_^
though, hav to revise anatomy very well! :s
hehe

No comments: