March 11, 2012

a chair

this reminds me of the musical chairs we use to play at birthday parties...


a very very long time ago,
me and my lil brother entered one musical chair at a shopping mall with mama n ayah
a very distant memory...
am not really gud at 'fighting' :p
so safwan n ayah won...or was it second place?hehe
i miss spending times with mama n ayah...

my lil bunny junior (x pe kn tqah? u'r jz an adorable one ;)
shared with me what she'd get her mom...



yup, this sounds easier...hihi :p
(plus, we can hav a sit on it too once in a while)
though a chair's touch of course aren't the same as ur own child's touch
but the point is, the quality time together :)
(i may consider a massaging course...hehe)

u mentioned 'that odd grey hair'
hurm...
as we grow old n busier, we fail to realize that our mom are also growing old...
and as a young enthusiastic teenager, 
i forgot to put that in consideration while choosing a course for my future
sorry ma n ayah...:(

though i know all u wanted is just to see us successful n happy...
things'll work one way or another hopefully ;)

may Allah make us grateful childrens...
and be able to portray it
love u ma!

No comments: