March 14, 2012

a wife

while i was asking around about my march project...
as we are girls...hehe (giggly)
the subject of life partner comes up eventually...
*mayb because we are surrounded by a "marrying community"...:p

and one of the criteria apart from loving caring sensitive confident supportive bla bla bla (whoa...sounds demanding? LOL) is
someone who'd also love our parents as much as we do...

ehem...amiruddin, my junior in highschool wish to give his mom a wife that can take care of both his parents if he's away...so he need not to worry much of their health...(nk Dr. ea?...hehe)


may u b granted this wonderfully thoughtful wish...ameen :)

but they say, as much as we wanted a perfect partner...we should also work to be a perfect person ourselves...
and of course, my best idol are my own parents...^_^


i can't imagine one without the other
and mama n ayah taught me not only to be nice and caring to their own parents
but also to any family members we posses

my grandma n me
may our family be reunited in Jannah :)

* what i mean by "marrying community" is i keep getting wedding invitations...just to be clear...hehe

No comments: