March 15, 2012

Say Gibnah!...:D

about six years ago, one of the stuffs i brought along with me to the unknown land of Egypt (that was what in my mind at that time) is this...

a gift from mama

i filled in some 14 pages with pictures...and it stays 14 pages till this moment...hehe
i haven't given a second thought about this gift from mama, until...
a friend said this to me:

it very well can be an idea for me...=)
and can't agree more that digital camera does steal away those moments where we sit together n talk about photos in albums...:(
now i know what to do with the extra 86 pages...hehe
thnx acap!

so ma, u wanted my photos throughout my stay in Egypt ye?...
one of these days, Gen6...get ready to b asked for my photos...hehe

“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph." – Matt Hardy

No comments: