March 20, 2011

volcano...

when we were in primary school,
did you guys ever get any projects to build up volcanoes or a 3D world?

*this isn't my project, i stoled it from google image...hhehe

i got that project once in my standard 5...
we were to build a 3D volcano from tissue, papers, starch, paints and some other stufss...(i totally forgot how the whole experiment works)
so i gave mama the list of stuffs i need to bring for science class the following week

those days, mama and ayah was so busy...so i didn't put my hopes high...
as the day arrived,
i woke up alone that dawn...usually mama and ayah would be upstairs, forcing us into the toilet to get ready for school, but i couldn't find a sign of them anywhere...

so i climbed down the stairs and heard voices in the kitchen...scrubbing my eyes with my knuckles to get a clearer image, i peaked into the kitchen and saw mama in front of the stove and ayah at the sink...

"hmm...apa lagi, dah 2 jam da ni... abang rase jadi tak?" my mum asked my dad while reading a piece of tiny paper...
"mama buat ape nie?" i asked
"tengah siapkan kanji (starch) untuk project science kaklong la..." my mum replied..

ooooh...huhu...i was so moved...never imagine mama would wake up just for the sake of a fake volcano...hehe

thanks a zillion mama!

No comments: