March 10, 2011

my mama's months!

my mama months starts today...

i planned starting it on march 1st, but it's really difficult trying to figure out what to write about my mom when she's just in the next room...hehe

by the way, spending tyme around her is much more satisfactory rather than jotting...

hurm...i've been thinking this through a lot!...one think i know...i love my mom...unconditionally!

since i havn't prepared like i did last year...
i'll start with,
i wanna thanx my mom for making me feel soooo happy for a month of my unexpected winter holiday in malaysia!
(and of course for the past 22 years...but i wanna make some specifics here)

first thing, she picked me up from the airport...
allowing me to hang out with my grandma the very next day... (which i doubt not every mother would allow after tormenting worries for the past fortnight)
letting me and adeeq go out uncontrollably...hehe...i missed my times with him a lot now and i bet u do more...
giving me a netbook...luckily u'r the one deciding which green...:D
teaching me healthy delicious cookings... (i'll try to practice it though i much prefer hazardous ones...hehe)
*especially the sup ketam...:D
paying for my stuffs to bring back here...
smiling...
loving me...


and so much more, which i can only flash it through my mind but very difficult to put into words...

have a wonderful mother's month mama!
(specific for my mom...sorry i can't let u guys share it...)
my mama's month!

No comments: