March 26, 2011

exam mode

i just finished the surgery osce...
how do i felt about it?...indifferent~

as i was talking with my friends waiting for my turn in the clinical exam
(and seriously, this is the only exam i ever get to discuss my findings with friends...LOL...a worth it 3 hr wait...in a sense~)
they shared some stories how their mother made them move...
the one that caught my interest was her mom will read surah al insyirah with her hands on their heads before they go to exams...(so sweet bhah!)

my mom?
i know she prays a lot!
or i wouldn't be here now...
everytime my exam is around the corner she'd remind me to solat hajat and baca yassin...

and eventhough i knew she'd ask me to do the same thing, i'll still ask her for advice anyway...
it's just that i miss being asked to do something for her ever since living abroad...

thnx for praying for me mama!
*alhamdulillah i never failed an exam b4 except for my driving test (i've got my driving license already btw)...and i know no matter how hard i try, i won't be able to do so if Allah doesn't permits it...and being good to our mom and dad is what makes Allah happy~

OnG starts tomorow!...already???...huhu

No comments: