March 24, 2011

my first time being curious about...

how i was born...

the first time i ever think about it was when my aunt bariah was delivering my first cousin on my mother's side.
it was the first time i ever heard that human get pregnant...i think...
so, all of us went to the hospital to congratulate her... and look at the handsome fair baby with a mole on his right chin (right kn bazli?)

at her bedside, mama said to me:
"haa, kaklong tgk perut aunty bariah tu, da hilang...dulu kan besar...ap jadi?"
it got me thinking...
how did the baby got out???

and i asked every possible person who could recall the day i was born...

mama n a baby (not me ofcourse...)

ayah said, i came out very tiny...and mama crushed his hands while delivering me...ooppss...sorry mama!

atuk said mama ate a kilo of grapes while pregnant with me (no wonder i love fruits...hehe)

ona said i was talkative straight away...erk...shhh...haha

but i haven't asked mama yet...

how was i born through her eyes?

i thought of this topic as umi nita just delivered rania (CONGRATULATIONS UMI!!!) and am about to enter round Obs n Gyn...

thnk you for giving birth to me mama! and got me thinkin about it~

2 comments:

Umi Nita said...

Baby Rania can't wait to celebrate her bday with Kak Long Liyana & Kak Long Nurin next March!

lynne said...

sure...me can't wait either...:D