August 25, 2009

what about exams???

i don't know why i love to talk about this topic...bluarghh...maybe because i have no idea what to write about or maybe i hope i can be of help to my friends right now...

anyhow...this entry today was written on jan 18th 2009...

my experience~

passed d'first trial
jan 18 3:13 a.m.

how can i descrbe dis feeling?

well...am not dat confident i'll perform dis tyme...never felt confident enuf anyway after any xms...but

i cant deny, today...help really comes

well...jz to scratch down a bit of my xperience here...

i finished writing my answers with another hour 2 spare...it came trhu my mind, y wud i waste my time dis other hour...but i decided to stay...brangan kejap...but then i tot better of it...so i stared at my confidently answered paper...after a while i realized...about 3-4 mistakes...

thank god!...honestly...help really comes unexpected!...

d'lesson here...

wasting tyme = the tyme we spent whithout remembering Allah~

alhamdulillah...
____________________________________________________________________

sorry about the spellings...well...that journal was written before i thought of writing proper english...any words difficult can b asked about....hehehe

2 comments:

f.a.i.t.h said...

my dear !
can't believe you did open a blog yourself. gian nak tulis ye?
heee
well I'll be waiting for your next posting and so on, so do continue to scribble down your beautiful ideas that me myself couldn't express well and good.
so welcome me as your stalker ;)
- kinah kamil-

lynne said...

haha...
erk...
not meaning as a compulsory thing to do...but bosan dok m'sia...at least ade mende am looking forward to each day...
and really it's my pleasure for you to 'stalk' me...hehe