August 26, 2009

husnu az-zonn

this topic today is a word usually used in preaches...why?...because, by implementing "husnu az-zonn" helps to unite people...but hearing about it only will not help us doing it...it is proven easier said than done...

a journal recorded on february 21st 2009..by myself


________________________________________________________________


husnu az-zonn

february 21 3.44 a.m.

Urm, a little bit arabic here~…dat word means think of it in a gud way…


Today, I organized a programme (havnt done dat much work act)…a mentor seminar…anyway, I wasn’t into dat programme much…d thing dat concern me most was my conversation wit kak zatiey~


D’conversation started s I heard husaini said sumting about making d’smart circle lighter and according to d’member’s level, dun make ur mentor member’s annoyed…so I told kak zatiey about an incident happened a few weeks b4 d’midterm xm


At dat tyme, der was dis Dr. dat came from malaysia which I tot wud giv a talk about her career…however, in d’session…she told us about her wonderful experience in UK having d’chance to join “USRAH”…


Y did I highlited dat word~…well I was in a dilemma about all dis societies trying to gather people for d’sake of dakwah n stuffs…plus, frankly…am a bit annoyed at d’way dey invite us to join all those stuff…n having to listen to stuff dat I didn’t expect from dis dr made me made up my mind to leave her session after asking wut I really wanted 2 know about…


I dun hate dakwah n those people gathering n stuff…it’s tottaly up to dem n definitely doesn’t concern me in any way, but…d’way dey presented d”usrah” to me sumhow made me feel…annoyed…(seriously sorry)


So I asked kak zatiey about her oppinion…she b quiet for a while…then she said,

“ am not trying to upset u but I want u to look from another point of view…in surah Nuh, it stated dat prophet Nuh spent “950 years” trying to bid his people on believing in Allah…n inspite being given mor than 9 centuries of tyme, only few answered him n d’others was so determined dat dey put their fingers in their ears puposely not to listen at all!”


Urm…I tot…then she continued…”that dr. myte wanted to tell u guys on how much she missed having d’chance to gather in gps of people dat advices u all d’tyme…now dat she’s working in malaysia, it myte b hard to practise those stuff…n surely, can u continously maintain ur sunat rawatib in malaysia?...so, husnu az-zon lar…she didn’t mean to ask u to join usrah or anything…she was jz glad~”


Sorry dat today’s post is a bit longer than before, but sumhow dis conversation opened my mind…I know dat many people has countlessly told me “try to look on d’bright side”… but dis conversation really did hit me right on my nose…(ouch!)...how I was furiously trying to avoid people’s advice…it was stated in d’Quran act~…


Funny (embarrassing actually) when I realized how stuborn I am…but changing to d’ better good isnt dat easy!...i can do it if I say I wanted to but changing whithout a person’s own will is devastating…and here I realized that changing to become better needs FULL UNDERSTANDING!


__________________________________________________________________________________


mmm...again i apologize for the spelling mistake...feel free to ask...

hope it opens ur mind too~...

erk...(still feeling embarresed...)

No comments: