August 23, 2009

be selfish!

now that i've finished my third year...i found out that every year in egypt gives me at least a lesson...and today I'd like to share what i found out after i finished my first year there...

getting to share a whole year with a house of girls taught me something about care...i began to care about other people...and end up being a nosy (sorry gals~)...i think that was my weakness...i tend to sympathize people more than empathize them...-but i should have known that i also am in a state where people sympathize me it's just i didn't realize it yet

so what i did was...i worried so much over some friend result exams should be (on behalf of my observation on them) and end up not doing my best in my own papers...i was afraid that our gap might make them feel down (so ridiculous!)...but i failed to help them personally...i just observe and made my own judgment~

i realized this on my way home back from that written exam...i knew i could answer better but worried so much on how much they could write...after thinkin about it around and around (feeling regretful that i didnt strive my best) i found out where was the mistake...

it's true i should worry about others...but "during" the examination...even how hard i worried about them, it wouldn't help...because at that moment, i am on my own...nobody can help me except for Allah!...and i definitely cannot help anyone there except by du'a...so after that...on every examination i became selfish n strive as best i could...

prioritize ur priorities~

No comments: