August 24, 2009

the hiking

3rd day of ramadhan...really...time runs very fast....huhu

ok...another event that happened on my first year...

to be honest...my actual aim is to study in RCSI...hehe...but miracles happen, i felt calm choosing egypt during filling up jpa's form (almost everybody didn't believe it was my choice...they thought my father talked me into this...'sorry ayah')...but still, i wasn't completely confident.....

so, on my first year winter holiday just after i finished my first exam ever in kasr el aini medical faculty... my friends and i went to 'mount sinai' for hiking...at 1.50 a.m freezing cold at the foot of the mountain, a crazy idea caught into me...

i wasn't confident with myself about medicine...and i thought...why not ask guidance here...i aimed, a stupid aim...

"if i can reach the peek of mount sinai before as-subh, i can succeed in medicine here (egypt) but if i cannot...i would'nt!"

erk~...and up i climbed...with that stupid bet i just made pressuring me...

but i was glad~...glad i made that stupid aim and worked for it...because i did manage to reach the peek befor as subh and, on top of that i am confident with my path right now...plus a lesson came from this experience...

if i am destined to be in a place where i am, so Allah really meant for me to survive...i believe in that clearly because He promises not to put us in a place where we are not able to succeed...

i didn't need to do that bet but i was glad...i learned that i can be pushed further if "I" wanted myself to do it...so, i even in how difficult position we are...we can succeed

"surah albaqarah ayat 286"
-read and feel it's meaning...