April 12, 2010

today's my dad's birthday!!!!

first of all b4 i display my wishes for my beloved ayah...let's hear dad-sense by anita renfroe-



sorry i have to completely disagree with you dis tyme, cause my dad teaches me almost everything!
i rmmbr ayah asking me to "tanya mama!" only if i asked for permissions...hehe
apart from that...we chat a lot~
so i can't deny...am daddy's lil girl...and will always b! :D

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAH!!!
always n forever romantic...:D
May Allah help you n bless you through and through!

thnx for being around...i miss u soooo much!!!
i dedicate dis disney vid for u!



regards,
your lil daughter
:)

owh...n nk add...happy bday amir safwan...my lil brother...
at long...long...last...dis yr, i will finally admit...u r taller than me...huhu
happy 19th birthday adeeq!
[ april 6th 1991 ]

No comments: