April 12, 2011

happy birthday ayah!!!

morning!...
another story about a thing that's extremely close to my daddy's heart...

my mum...:D

ever heard of a fairytale love stories...the ending is always...


"and they lived happily ever after~"

i dunno if i am actually in one...hehe, but my mom and dad surely love each other forever...
my dad told us how he first time met my mom one day after sahur...(which i pretty much think wasn't true...haha)


"i was walking down the street one day, and at the opposite site of the road i saw this exceptionally very beautiful girl...and i quickly bend my head down and said "subhanallah!""...

waa...honestly, we couldn't stop laughing that dawn!...(am sorry ayah if it was actually true...)
LOL...i could never forget my daddy's word...haha

and i know there couldn't be a better gift than having mama around with you...
maybe that's why you get ill on your birthday...so you get to take mc n be at home with mama...hihi

get well soon...don't let the temperature rise too high k!...and,
happy birthday ayah!
love and miss you always~

"may Allah bless you and mama forever and reserve a place for both of you in Jannah for all the great and wonderful things you have done...amin!"

No comments: