April 10, 2011

being busy?

studying does consume a lot of our time...
i love to write but i seldom find time for it these couple of days...

day dreaming...am imagining myself in a working state...phew~~~

apart from almost 24/7 being in the hospital (insyaAllah)
would i find time for family gatherings...hanging out with friends...wayang?...

but it really does surprise me how my dad did it...
he usually wake us up early and force us out of bed to solat subuh together...send us to school after breakfast...go to work...then he'd pick us up in the afternoon for lunch...go home for us to change uniforms...then back to skolah agama...then in the evening pick us up...cook dinner...(or reheat...hehe)...taking care of us...in almost my whole primary school...
and...he still did find time to do 'researches' in his lab...hanging out with us...talking, giving advices...and sometimes even pick my mum up from work...(if my mum car's at the workshop i guess)...
we even went out to the movies once in a while...
i remembered that u even get a chance to enter a cooking competition with mama...hehe...
not a surprise result though since ayah had a lot of training to cook for us...but mama's cooking is always good!

not that mama is not around...but she used to work far those time...and trust me, how i enjoyed weekends meal cause mama'll cook...:D...and they are usually special!

come to think of it...that's amazing ayah!...
all i think about after a day in class is my bed...LOL...
you are a super dad...you really do deserve a retirement...
just another one in a half year insyaAllah...pray for me n adek2...

hehe...miss chit-chatting with you ayah!
love you ayah~

3 days about Ayah...starts today...

No comments: