February 25, 2010

how i got rid of my ceraunophobia

haha
can't resist today's weather!
need to voice out my view...lol (tho i do have a very important thing to finish...erk) x pe sempat2


so, wut is ceraunophobia?


keraunophobia, ceraunophobia
an abnormal fear of thunder and lightning.
See also: Lightning
-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.



i used to be very afraid of the lightning...extremely terrified!!!...n sumhow i found it kind of embarrassing...(rase cam penakut sngt...thunder pon cuak...lol)


one of my classmates used to force me out into the corridor evrytime it's raining cats n dogs..."You must learn to overcome your fear!!"...haha...but i jz cant...due to certain unpleasant events involving the lightning...


but today!
hurm...
i dunno why...listening to the thunder makes me recall the moments of thunder fearing in Malaysia...n i realized...I AM NOT AFRAID OF ITS SOUND ANYMORE!!!!


this calls for a celebration!!!
LOL


-but i dare say dis method does not work to get rid of spectrophobia
spectrophobia
an abnormal fear of specters or phantoms.
See also: Ghosts
-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.


#upcoming...harry potter???
# it's hard to focus when i kept recalling my moments wif my parents...hehe

No comments: