July 20, 2012

ramadhan day 1

alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah thumma alhamdulillah

i've been granted a chance to live another ramadhan...my 24th :D

again...no electricity during sahur...(but this time electricity was down in the whole town! no electrician can be called upon at 3 a.m. anyway...hee)
i learnt my lesson, instead of complaining, i befriended the floor right after subuh and fanned myself into dreams...bliss ^_^

today, i spent my day at home...trying my best to fit in all my books into the cupboard (it's been lying all over my room for a while...ops!)
alhamdulillah, i managed! ^_^

vintage...hehe
really, i hope it last long...hee


also today i tried to fill in my ramadhan calender...i need to plan my days or i might waste it on unimportant stuffs
am really easily distracted...huuu

thanx to sam for sharing doc's Tamer plan of studying...i really need that!!!
but only 5 days for cardio??? n 6 for neuro???..hmmmm, we'll see...


hmmm....
but, 


do not underestimate your ability and the barakah of the month of Ramadhan...i can i can i can!!!! yeah~

*if u fail to plan, u'r planning to fail
please pray am focused...haha

about my fasting....errr
even though the weather is slightly cooler than it used to be (only 36 degrees today) i found myself worn out towards the end of the 16 - 17 hours of fasting...
rubbing my epigastric region pleading it to be pitiful for just another half an hour, i wondered how those being captive in the israeli prison had gone on for up to 90 days of hunger strike...T_T

indeed our Lord only put us in a position we are able to go through...bless them

well, studying for me today was not great...need to try more tomorrow
all in all, i pray for a better day tomorrow...and for you too
ameeen :)

No comments: