April 06, 2012

ubat sakit jiwa

hehe
this sounds like a psychiatry problem huh?

well, u can judge my story yourself, but i believe both of us are still sane...kikiki

today is the story about this little boy who was with me most of the time during my childhood years

he's very creative in creating new games
that made life never boring back then
though we got ourselves in trouble most of the time
:s


does anyone watch Dexter's Laboratory?
we loved this show...and as persistent as we can, we insist to watch it!
(every morning, ayah had to drag us out of his room to school coz this show was on every 7.00 a.m. on cartoon network if am not mistaken...hehe)
so, inspired by this obsession....
we had this corner in our room before
where we planned inventions...haha

and...one of em we managed to pattern it out...
it's some sort of potion
which we named -
'the elixir of heartache'
(well in malay we called it ubat sakit jiwa)

what does it do?
with one puff, it blows your mind away,
and brings this visceral quenching feeling...
colicky like at the lower sternum...(as far as my memory can remember..haha, trust me...i never forgot that feeling!)

and how did we managed to produce it?
hee
with an origami art for the puffer:


and the help of my mom's bountiful dressing table
oppsss...i dunno if u ever knew this mama
every single thing that possesses the ability to stimulate our olfactory nerve
we add a drop of it into that paper ball...hehe

and the smell that emerged from all those summations of odorous substance...
was...urghh...like i described above...it reaches deep to the core of your viscera!
it was fun at first...but
after a few puffs, i regretted inventing that thing...coz my dear brother took hold of it and won't stop puffing it at my face...haha

sweet memories...miss my trouble-less days
i know u miss me boy!...miss u more!!!
and owh...happy birthday! ^_^

No comments: