December 30, 2009

am not a girl...not yet a women...then???

hehe...a teenager la...
but am out of my teens oredi...

hurm...
up coming new year of the sun...n i've jz celebrated new yr of the moon...
time for reconstructing myself...

countless of things happened, n my mind is drowning thinkin them through...
but, there is compassion sumwhere in there...

not knowing is bad
realizing is good
but acting on wut i've realized is better...
can i???

frustrated if i can't...n i took refuge in the quote : nobody is perfect in this world
should i???

uhuh~
jz got dis out from my community medicine book
"A picture is more valuable than a thousand words"




some explanation...( i promise it won't reach a thousand words~)

try to give every single body their right! i.e, including yours!
(told u it didnt reach a thousand words...)

but...





i shy away from holding it...but no matter how i turn...they still stand in my face!
-my babble after a long sleepy n hungry but interesting n exciting day!

# happy bday to umi nita n aunty niza...sweet 42 tho u guys look twenties...
"when u feel 20 u look 20...it's all from within" - umi nita's tip

#must check out my trip "inside" hussein in facebook (photo album: d'hidden city inside hussein) - xpheline@hotmail.com

#post ust nazrul is very interesting!...n a very HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: