January 19, 2013

wall hangers

January 19, 2013

today, a person i just knew told me a story that really triggered my inner mind (hehe.. it should if am writing it in here)

she is kak azzah.. she came to cairo this time to study arabic, and learn the Quran.. but she's only here for about a fortnight.. so she took multiple classes with a couple of ustaz and ustazah in 'markaz ihya' al-arabi' (remember? the calmest place in cairo to me after my cosy bedroom ^_^)

we were at Ya Hala in Mohandessein, and kak azzah was treating us :D
she said,

"on my first day in class.. i needed to use the toilet, as i entered the toilet n looked around, i couldn't find any place to hang or put my stuffs on!

huhu..

so you know what i did? i went out and bought those plastic wall hangers n stick them on the wall! well, am gonna spend 2 weeks in here anyway right? plus, whomever uses it, i'll get the reward! :D"



'waa kak azzah! i've never thought of that!' i spurted, amazed!

 'i've been having the same problem since the first time that 'markaz' was open (which was 2 and half years ago) and it never once crossed my mind to buy a wall hanger, instead i accommodate myself by hanging my stuffs over my shoulders for those 2 and half years!' *when am using the toilet i mean.. hee

*i am staying in markaz ihya' al-alrabi much much longer than 2 weeks in fact

her story really kicked in some sense into me n made me realize, am not that sensitive to my surroundings~ =(

but better late than never ey?

-our conversation was edited of course, 'cause i don't remember her exact words.
-written on April 10, 13

No comments: