September 08, 2010

let's forgive...pleaseeee

didapur ketika berbuka -
"macamane nabi tu sabar je ea kaklong?...", my youngest brother, ahmad questioned that...
"nabi tu, org buat jahat kat dy pon dy doakan kebaikan org tu", azfar added
"erk..."...me

there was this one day, i was so furious...urghh!!!
why do people have to be like dat???
i felt like avenging, so that the person knows what it feels like!
fortunately, my mind worked faster that time, after 21 years alive and with all my experiences (especially last year's)...it got me thinkin...


what made me so mad?
usually when things didn't go my way

is it appropriate for me to avenge the person back?
hurmmm....
i usually complain about it in my prayers...hoping God will give me patience to face that person,
and when it comes to the part asking God to avenge the person for me...i was reminded of our beloved Prophet (pbuh) how He would forgive anyone however hard they've done to Him...

do i have the right to get so mad?
was dat person so mean to me?...'so mean'...urm...not really,
compared to what our Prophet faced...this is minor!

and imagine if each time things didn't go the way Allah wants it to be and He gets mad over it...would i still be alive today?...Allah has let me lived for 21 years already, let me live this long so that i have the chance to redeem myself before 'that' day...

here i thought, i don't have the right to judge, however mad that person made me, i wasn't in his shoes...i could never understand why he did it...and i don't have the right to be mad at him, instead...i should correct him...not avenge him...

my inner mind speaking...hee...what i really mean to convey here is-


maafkanlah jika ada terlanjur perkataan
(or perbuatan or anything)
diharap supaya jangan disimpan
kuberdoa selamat panjang umur murah rezki
semoga tuhan akan memberkati

let's forgive and if possible, forget!...pleaseeee

and so...only a few days left before Ramadhan finishes...we must strive as much as we can to gain these few days...it's never too late as long as we are not yet in the end...

i really hope to get to meet next Ramadhan...

and of course, have a pleasant eid
so here i like to wish everyone
selamat hari raya!
kullu sanah wa antum toyyibeen!
maaf zahir batin!

1 comment:

Anisah Shamilah MS said...

suke sgt2!!!
=D

minta maaf akak!