July 19, 2010

choosing

whenever i wanted to decide to buy something, or choose anything and i seek for my father's opinion,
he will always say, you have the right to choose! but i will guide you, n you can make your own decision...

hurm...

it got me thinkin, during this holiday season...

when i woke up in the morning, and found myself unbounded to any important responsibility, i'll sleepily lay my head back down...

before the holiday, i can wake up very early and stay up late at night, almost 24/7 my face stares books...as exams are around the corner...hehe

but now?...urm...

well, do i live to wait for examinations commin up?...hurm...it got me thinkin~

coz i always have the chance to choose!


(a reminder for myself and whoever's readin~)

a dua' ust Maha taught us-
rabbana taqobbal minna....(whatever good deeds crossed your mind)
choose wisely~

No comments: