January 14, 2010

i need advices...

my first post this year...
not dat i dun  have tyme...just that i cudn't find a good enough topic to talk about...
tho amazing things did happen thruout my first 14 days in 2010...(sum are jst too sweet)


well...yesterday i skimmed thru youtube...looking high n low for something to watch after a "supposed-to-be-quiz-that-took-marks"  n "dental" stress...n sumhow, i end up watching this -





the sentence that caught my attention here was when ust hasrizal said that we need to upgrade our computers to be compatible with our current situation...i completely agree with this! (frustrated when they r sluggish~)

hence, it occured to me that i havn't learn new things about 'solat' in a while...(this correlate with my above statement if you watch the talk from ust hasrizal)
and i realized that my daily prayers are almost subconsciously done...
therefor...any tips on how to improve n concentrate more in performing our daily prayers?

i truly appreciate your tips...:D

+ gudluck for anybody who's having exams (do repeatition!..:)...may Allah b with you, n pray for me too!
++ a very happy birthday to all born in january...too many, am afraid i'd miss sum of u if i mention it...may ur life b blessed!

5 comments:

f.a.i.t.h said...

just a two cents from me :)

daily activities like washing clothes, tidying up our room, cooking even praying will make us habituate with the methods of doing. and at last, making us doing it subconsciously.

but do you realize, all of our daily routines, if we do it with good niyah for the sake of Him, it'll turn into a stock that will help us getting the ticket to Jannah. and hey, we'll get His mercy too !

and yes, for the solah also, to not do it subconsciously over and over again, tajdid our niyah.

Think, it's our last bowing for Him.

Think, I may die after this solah.

Think, maybe this solah will be my savior in the hereafter in front of Him.

Think, this is the ONLY way I can communicate with Him directly daily.

Digest, this is the time for me to plead for His help/mercy/kindness/love/etc for me to face the challenges of the world, the evil of human beings, and the Devil's deceptiveness.

and you have to think and digest all of this from the bottom of your soul. from your eeman I mean.

not from your mind.

then, you'll try to focus in your praying as hard as you could. bilkhusyu' wa tawadhu'.
you can biidznillah !

"Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patience and perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except those who bring a lowly spirit--"
[2 : 45]

jangan lupe bace alKahfi !
love you dear.
wallahua'alam.

aainaa said...

lynne
i've read ur entry=D
erm..kne sucikan hati?
may Allah always be number 1 in our heart~

lynne said...

thnx kinah!
always my calme n inspirer!

thnx aina...so sweet:D

#doakn fida evrybody!
moga Allah tabahkn hatinya menghadapi dugaan2 ini...ameen

Khokha said...

Thanks for the tadhkirah, should work on it too.

A book I read said that our nafs gets bored of repetition and so it's easier for our minds to wander off. To get past that we should change our routine: say different dhikr, read different surahs.

After exams isA, I'll reread it, and share with you.

lynne said...

wow...dat's interesting khadijah...thnx!
i'll try dat~