November 15, 2009

a glass of water~

wut's the first thing that crosses your mind when you wake up in the morning?...:D

well, for me...it is accustomed to me that evry morning, the minute we regain our consciousness we say alhamdulillah...(there is a du'a but these reciting stuff is usually very difficult for me to get it out unless am in that situation right now...huhu...but, it means alhamdulillah)...

but today, i woke up with thirst scorching my throat...n very weirdly, last night i've prepared a mug of plain water beside my bed...urm...did i know i was gonna wake up thirsty?...no idea...but, by drinking that mug of water the moment i was alert struck something in my head...




this was a routine to me before...
everymorning i would drink a glass of plain...y?...because it was indicated...somebody, centuries ago told me about this...and i tried it n found out it helps me get through my days easier...especially last year!!! (3rd year in kasr el-ainy medical faculty is undeniably **********)...

what's the benefit of drinking a glass of water the minute you woke up?
plenty i guess...read it out yourself~
http://hubpages.com/hub/Bravo-to-the-American-Version-of-The-Office
http://www.diamond-energy-water.com/interesting-fact-about-water.html
http://www.wangcyber.com/forum/sembang-umum/17240-khasiat-minum-air-mineral-kesihatan-menjadi-tiptop.html
and there are more...just google it up...:D

holidays are actually a disease to me~...huhu, i forgot my routine habit here because of it...and i've acquired a new destructive one = watching movies...urgh!!!...

advising myself for a better future~...

(if i'm not mistaken, there's one of our prophet's (s.a.w) hadith about drinking a glass of water in the morning right?...am not sure, but whoever knows it...i kindly ask if you could share it wif me~...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Routine yang sama=)...H2O= real life liquid of youth....

lynne said...

no wonder you maintain boyish~...jz kiddin...still way mature than me though~