November 12, 2009

can't figure a proper title...just...read~

i jz had my smart circle yesterday...well, i actually meant to write down the requirements of life my dad told me two summer's ago...coincidently, it correlates with what a friend of mine said about in that SC...


we were told to write down our unsolved 'huge' problem in life (which were several for me) and she told us some very motivational n inspiring thoughts...

if we have a problem...don't blame it on your surrounding, change yourself!...(bangau oh bangau~)...well, one of my problem is, i'm really not good in socializing~...well, i do talk with people...but when the crowd grew or when people are not talking about something i am interested in...i tend to distant myself...really it is up to my own will if i want to butt in or not...so, i am so very sorry if i appear quiet or distant from you guys...

therefore, this is my solution...blogging-
is this really socializing?...well, it is in my book anyway...sometimes i do have some opinions to share...but am really not good in explaining it out loud...writing seems much more preferable to me...oopss,this is too much about me already and we're almost deviating from my early intention...

so,the connection btwn 'problem solving' and my dad's 'life's requirements' is...one of the life's requirement is socializing-

it's shorten into : SPIES...this is really famous and well known right?
but i wanna share it anyway, because...without one of these, your life will feel a bit unbalanced....before people use to quote on “intelligent quotation”…your IQ!...when I came enter high school, we debated a lot between IQ n EQ (emotion quotion)…which is more important?...but actually, you need all…


Spiritual
Physical
Intelligent
Emotion
Social

Every soul living in this world needs an aim to continue life, and you need a calm mind to get yourself a proper goal…spiritually…with this it means believing in God existence and succumb to it. Alhamdulillah, I assume each muslim in this world knows what their aim in life is right? preparing for hereafter…I really hope i am preparing myself~


to run for your goal you need physical strength to be able to move…meaning stay healthy!... when I am sick, usually almost all my ‘day plans’ suddenly destroyed, postponed…I don’t fancy that, but acquiring sickness is a challenge so…


you need intelligence to be able to solve upcoming problems…don’t be dumb and let the illness eat you up!...seek a way to cure yourself!...not only for your illness problem, any other challenges and obstacles in this life…you need to work your brain to get through it!...being dumb just makes you vulnerable~


your emotion needs to be stable so that you can be proactive instead of reactive…there’s this story farhana told us in our SC about Stephen king’s covey's wife, Sandra n his son…


one day, he came home and his son came running~
“daddy…I am a hardworking person!”...uhuh?...so he asked his wife, what happened actually?...so, she told him the incindent…
she came home tired from work that day and found out the house was in a mess!...water spilled everywhere…urgh!!! (frustrating…I can imagine that)…but, she hold up her anger and ask her son softly…
“why did you do this?”…
her son said… “I was trying to help you mom…to wash the dishes!”…
“urm…so, why did it become like this?”…
“I can’t reach the sink, so I did it here instead…” proudly her son answered…
uhuh…so she replied “okey, next time you wanna help me, we can get you a stand so you can reach the sink, you are a hardworking boy!”…and her son felt contented…


well, the idea I wanna convey is, sandra here is being proactive…what would’ve happened if she reacts to the situation and scolded her son? (being reactive)...i bet, he’ll be hurt emotionally and assume that- helping your mom’ll just make her mad at you!...so… “as-Sobru min al-Iman


and finally…you can never work alone~…living means socializing…even if you don’t have any relatives or friends ( I really doubt I can find anyone like this) you need people to help you living...socialize! for example…
you need a landlord to rent or buy a house,
you need sellers to buy your food n drinks,
you need doctors (ehem2…hehe) when you fall sick…
you need patients to work on if you are a doctor…
and so the list goes on…you just can’t live alone!...even in an unpopulated jungle, you still need the trees and animals and water~…


oh my god…this is long!...well, it compensated my brief pause of entries….hehe


anyway, hope you get the message here…I’m dedicating this to myself truly…and for everybody else too…


credit to my dad and panna
 
p/s: don't be a puppet! n i know this is boring...thnx for reading!

No comments: