September 18, 2009

chocolate hazelnut cookies...nyum3...

sorry of the temporary uphold of my blogging...approximately 6 months after the last time my lappy was 'reformated',it agains gave way...have to be held captive for a few days in my uncle's fren's house...

anyway, it's nearing syawal...hehe...

it's sad that i don't think i've done the best i could to collect everything this ramadhan...also reminds me that i am only left with a few more days to be with my family here... but altogether, the spirit syawal brings is something to talk about...thus, our cookies step in~

this is absolutely my first time doing 'kueh raya' whithout my mother's supervision...not entirely though but the first few step i did it all by myself...since i love these cookies so much (finished a whole jar already...luckily another jar was spared for 'raya'...hehe)...am thinking of sharing it~





try it...i jz can't stop eating this...anyway, since tomorrow am going back to my kampong, i'd need to pause blogging for a while...hurm...


the saved jar of cookies...urgh!!!

slamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin!!!

~it'd be sad to leave ramadhan whithout forgiveness and more blessings...since it is once a year...let's hope we are still alive for the next one!

No comments: