February 29, 2012

UNIQUE GIFTS!!! (march 12)

assalamualaykum, ^_^
as usual...every year of march since 2010 i've dedicated it for my mom as her birthday gift
but this year...am not going to talk about my mom,
instead, i've made a project...

i've collected ideas from friends (majority my age - age-wise n maturity-wise...haha)
about what kind of gifts they find most unique for their mothers and why they are unique...

'pardon me, am so lousy at finding a way how to screen capture stuffs...
and not currently having the ample time to learn it...ops...hehe :p'

an infinity gratitude i convey to all who helped out by lending me their ideas and even the moral support ^_^
and by tomorrow, will start MY MAMA'S MONTH 2012!


do pray i have the perseverance to be consistent!
hope these unique gifts touches your heart mama :)

* wanna add this unique thing that crosses my mind today...


as i were peeling of the skin of kiwi fruits for my first ever pavlova,

second helping...making pavlova made me realize am not an artist...haha

it got me thinkin, who was the first ever guy to realize that kiwi is actually a fruit?
i mean, hav u ever seen a kiwi before it was peeled?
it's brownish, with a skin that feels like coarse velvet...

if i were to come across this fruit,
i'd hav no idea that inside it is green n have something so delicious...(nyum3)
i might regard it as one of the pebbles in the woods...hehe


this made me question where did this fruit came from..
i was convinced before it came somewhere from australia continent
dunno why kiwi reminds me of koala bears n kangaroo...hehe
bt...nope!
it came from............

CHINA!
click for a link to a blog talking about kiwi...:)

saje nk share this thought ^_^...hehe

No comments: