August 14, 2010

it was difficult


i really hate waiting...it's torturous!


i dun like crowdedness...it's suffocating!


i averse difficulties...it makes me doubt myself~
i hate this...i dun like that...huhu...

there are so many things in life, which pressure my mind...
one day, amidst all those difficulties...i just couldn't stand it anymore!!!
urgh!!!
giving up seems like a pretty good idea...
i dun actually need to face this, i do have an option to back out...
but...
i won't get what i want though...huhu

i began to evaluate...is it really worth it to face those difficulties?...is it better to just give up?...or just cheat my way in?...there are many other easy ways to sneak through...hehe

i was in a 40 minute ride train
i boarded that full coach and was forced to stand...huhu, i've just walked about 10 minutes to reach here...but all the seats were full...i didn't have a choice, so i waited in front of a passenger, hoping at each stop she'd alight...but i was out of luck that day...i stood till my destination

there i thought, while my feet were killing me...why am i afflicted with such hardship???

maybe....
maybe i have made somebody waited for me before or maybe i have cause difficulties to others before or maybe this is another life's obstacle...

i was not used to this method of transportation...i looked around at all the other passenger faces...this must've been their routine, they look calm...somehow at peace...well some of them does wear a face like me...hehe...if i was to complain out loud, they must've look at me like i am a crybaby...it's only a bit of standing!duh~

with that thought lingering in my mind...miraculously, everything seems smooth and easy~
hurm...i don't really have to give up then, it's just a matter of adjusting my perspective on a situation...
look at it in a different view!
i really hope this method can be used in other matters

there, a lesson in Ramadhan Kareem...
use all the opportunities given while you are still alive, this might be the last Ramadhan...huhu 

No comments: