May 15, 2010

am always happy!


whenever i feel down or not in the mood, i always remind myself of an incident dat happened last february...

i boarded a flight...as i was seating, waiting for it to take off, a man came next to me and politely asked...
"may i sit on the aisle?"
considering his huge figure, i agreed (albeit it's my fav seat)...or else, he'd need to squeeze in between me and the seat in front...wouldn't be a nice experience i thought...

the flight took off...suddenly the man was shivering...
-urm, is he afraid of heights?...i thought to myself, never mind, ignore him...

jz as the seatbelt sign went off, he quickly stood up and went to the back of the cabin...
-he's sick!...i made a new assumption...LOL

and he returned, he look completely normal now...and he started our conversation...i completely forgot about what...coz, uhuh...i dun really like telling people this but God! his breath smells!!!

he wouldnt stop talking!, so i decided to pretend sleeping~...LOL (a bad thing to do coz the minute i closed my eyes, food were being distributed...duh!...i missed my first meal-

a 5 hour flight~...i can't totally ignore him to tell you the truth...n i can't pretend sleeping all the time...so at the end i listened to his woes n worries about his life...as i listened to his talks, it gave me the diagnosis...

huhu...he's not afraid...he's not sick~...he's drunk!!!


he confessed in one of his life stories as he said to me..."i know drinking too much alcohol can cause liver cirrhosis!...but i never knew; drinkin so much in a very short tyme can cause acute pancreatitis!...did you know dat?" and he showed me his pictures being hospitalized due to the acute pancreatitis..."u are only 29 and u've already got acute pancreatitis???" i laughed...and he laughed too...duh?

he asked me if i've met his sister's friend - jamie, or julie...i forgot~
"look!...i dun really know anybody in your life to be honest, i've just met u!" i said irritably

translated the journey's supplication (doa perjalanan) for me...*whoa!*
mind you, he's not and average person, about to finish his PhD, a lecturer in a very well known university and knows a lot about trading issues-he's been explaining to me his business research in middle east...(well, of course he can jz fake all these information...but, he really knows how to lie then!)

and told me this one funny principle of his life
"you know, there is two things i hate most in this world!...one, non smoking flight! (pointing at the illuminated sign above - thank God! i prayed) and two, undecided women! (he's been telling me for 1 hr how he met till he broke up with his fiancée)"

the one topic we talked about that i always recall whenever am feeling down or not in the mood is-

after telling me all his personal life (i can say from A-Z)
"don't life ever feel miserable to you?" he asked
"nope!...am always happy!" i replied (irritated to be honest evrytime he wanted to start a new conversation)...but then i realized...why am i telling this to a drunk person???
HAHA~

1 comment:

lynne said...

very talkative mood...:D